The N-2B short waist parka is meant to withstand freezing temperatures, with its 100% water repellent nylon shell and polyester interlining. Unique ‘pass through’ front pocket was created for pilots to have the ability to reach into their pants pockets without subjecting their hands to cold temps. For extra protection, the hood is lined and trimmed with synthetic mouton fur. This dry clean only N-2B parka features a zip-down hood, and knit cuffs/waistband.
- Non-removable faux fur hood edge;
- Faux mouton hood lining;
- Zippered split hood;
- Drawstrings at hood;
- Storm flap;
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve;
- Signature red “Remove Before Flight” flag;
- Sleeve shirring;
- Pass through pockets, Two lower welt pockets;
- Knit rib cuffs and waistband;
- Ottoman knit cuffs;
- This garment is a unisex style.This jacket fits true to size for a men’s core fit. Women are recommended to choose size down.
- FIT: Core
- LENGTH: Above Hip
- RECOMMENDED WEATHER: Extreme Cold Weather
- HERITAGE BODY REFERENCE: N-2B Core Fit
- SHELL: 100% flight nylon
- LINING: 100% nylon
- FILL: 100% polyester
- RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Dry clean only.